10) I always try to help my mother and father by keeping all the toys at right place after playing with them.
It will not only help you to improve you writing but it will also guide you to introduce yourself to others in a very presentable way.
Please go through the lines below and use them in your writing as well as communication: standard and favorite to all my teachers.
The concern of such a man is to speak the truth whatever others may think of him. It is hard even to call oneself a man of truth as even that would amount to. To assert again, a real man of truth is not bothered even by such considerations. I don’t know what is their grouse against my father being an astrologer ? I have thus realized that in this age of science, astrologers are actually deprecated and denigrated.
The adults generally do not-speak the truth, but you cannot compel children to withhold the truth as they feel and hear. I’m a brilliant student as far as studies are concerned but I’m weak physically. As I’m fond of books I want to grow intellectually while teaching the students to grow physically, mentally and spiritually. These members are my mother, my father, my brother, and myself.
9) I am very much fond of eating and like to eat lots of Panipuris, Pastries and Cakes.
10) I like to spend most of my time with my family because I enjoy the company of them and I also learn ethics and social values.
This, however, does not pester a man of truth such as Mahatma Gandhi was.
A man of truth remains unaffected by praise or censure.
7) My family comprises of my mother, my father, my younger sister and my grandparents.
8) I am more close to my mom and my younger sister and I share everything with them.